The ASAPS Cosmetic Surgery Guides provide you with all the information you need about various cosmetic surgery procedures. They cover everything from helping you choose the right surgeon and telling you what to expect before and during the surgical procedure to post-operative care tips. Be informed about every aspect of your surgical journey.
ASAPS Social Media Guidelines for Plastic Surgeons - Updated
Navigating obligations and ensuring patients and plastic surgery are treated with respect and ethical conduct.
- Updates from 1st July 2023
- Patient Privacy
- Before & Afters
- Sexualising or making light of surgery
ASAPS Guide - Anatomy of a Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Anatomy of a Specialist Plastic Surgeon Guide will help you know the qualities and qualifications to look for in whoever performs your cosmetic surgery.
- Supervised training and mentorship
- Risk mitigation and post-operative care
ASAPS Cosmetic Surgery Guide!
Your choice of surgeon does make a difference!
- Overwhelmed by the number of choices you have when it comes to choosing a plastic surgeon?
- Don’t know how to evaluate a doctor’s qualifications, training or experience?
- Lured by a cheap deal but not aware of the risk factors?