The ASAPS Cosmetic Surgery Guides provide you with all the information you need about various cosmetic surgery procedures. They cover everything from helping you choose the right surgeon and telling you what to expect before and during the surgical procedure to post-operative care tips. Be informed about every aspect of your surgical journey.
ASAPS Social Media Guidelines for Plastic Surgeons
Navigating obligations and ensuring patients and plastic surgery are treated with respect and ethical conduct.
- Patient Privacy
- Before & Afters
- Sexualising or making light of surgery
ASAPS Cosmetic Surgery Guide on Patient Safety
Patient safety should always be the top priority if you’re considering plastic surgery.
- 7 questions you must ask your surgeon before having surgery.
- How to check your surgeon’s training, registration, and experience.
- What safety measures need to be in place before, during, and after the operation.
ASAPS Cosmetic Surgery Guide!
Your choice of surgeon does make a difference!
- Overwhelmed by the number of choices you have when it comes to choosing a plastic surgeon?
- Don’t know how to evaluate a doctor’s qualifications, training or experience?
- Lured by a cheap deal but not aware of the risk factors?