Get your ASAPS Guide - Anatomy of a Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Anatomy of a Specialist Plastic Surgeon Guide will help you know the qualities and qualifications to look for in whoever performs your cosmetic surgery.
Topics covered in this Guide:
- Supervised training and mentorship
- Risk mitigation and post-operative care
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Access to hospital facilities
- Connected to a network of experts
- Accountability and regulation
- Ethical use of advertising
- A willingness to say ‘no’
Download the free ASAPS Guide – Anatomy of a Specialist Plastic Surgeon below.