BECOME AN ASAPS MEMBER
As a member of ASAPS, you will join a highly qualified and respected group of surgeons dedicated to upholding the highest clinical standards in cosmetic surgery in Australia and New Zealand.
Your membership will demonstrate a commitment to professional excellence with an emphasis on technical expertise and innovation practiced within a safe and caring environment.
It will support your lifelong professional development with access to world-class education, training and networking opportunities. You will also gain the business tools to grow and maintain your practice.
With the growth of the cosmetic industry, consumers are inundated with choice and a wide range of doctors with varying levels of expertise and training.
As the peak body for cosmetic surgery, we are passionately committed to educating the general public about the significant benefits of seeking out ASAPS members to perform their cosmetic surgery.
Support us in upholding the highest standards in cosmetic surgery by becoming an ASAPS member today. Download a copy of our ASAPS Membership Brochure here.
FRACS PLASTIC SURGEONS
Ordinary Membership Criteria:
- Be nominated and seconded by any two existing members;
- Be approved by the Board in accordance with Rule 8.3;
- Be approved by the Members in accordance with Rule 8.6;
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Be a bona fide Plastic Surgeon who resides in Australia or New Zealand or their administered territories;
- Be engaged full time at a Plastic Surgery practice;
- Hold a Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in the specialty of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery; and
- Pay the subscription fee for membership as determined by the Company from time to time.