SELECTED FOR AN ADVANCED SURGICAL TRAINING BY RACS
Associate Membership Criteria:
- Be nominated and seconded by one existing member;
- Be approved by the Board in accordance with Rule 8.3;
- Be approved by the Members in accordance with Rule 8.6;
- Be a bona fide trainee Plastic Surgeon who resides in Australia or New Zealand or their administered territories;
- Be selected for an Advanced Surgical Training Post by the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons;
- Be appointed to a specialist registrar post in plastic surgery recognised by the Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the College as suitable for training.