Fat transfer


Question description

I would like to have breast augmentation by fat transfer. I have three children and have a cup breasts. I’ve breast fed all three children for 12 months each. Am I a suitable candidate and is there a plastic surgeon in WA who performs this procedure?

Answers (1)

Naveen Somia Avatar

Naveen Somia


Naveen Somia

12 Answers

Thanks Elizabeth. WA has some excellent Plastic Surgeons who can help you. You could search the right one using the FIND A SURGEON feature on this website. Thanks for trusting ASK ASAPS